Real Estate, Construction & Marketing Entrepreneur
Steve Schappert is licensing Sellers Trust offices globally. Each broker owns their own office that is operated according to the Schappert’s bylaws. Schappert is also responsible for developing the office sites.
Schappert currently owns a home improvement company, a marketing business and Buyers Trust Real Estate. Schappert is now licensing Sellers Trust offices. The first office was opened on August 17, 2017.
Schappert founded Buyer’s Trust Real Estate Inc. in 1996. In 2000 he was featured on NBC in the tri-state area as the Candlewood Lake property specialist. Schappert quickly built a network of 2000 agents across the country and around the world and in 2001 Woman’s Day Magazine recommended Buyers Trust to home buyers nationwide.
Schappert has designed, built and shipped zero energy homes as far as Germany and has designed several zero energy commercial buildings. Schappert spent the last 8 years running The Green Marketing Company and is now devoting his marketing skills on growing a real estate and construction conglomerate. The three main divisions of the company are Realty Trust , BIOS Building Technologies and The Green Marketing Company.
NBC “Going Green” & , “CT Waterfront Treasures” with Rob Morrison
CNN Interviewed by Dave Kenoly in the CNN Tower in Dallas Texas
Kiplinger’s Financial Interviewed for article on Buyer Agency
Woman’s Day Magazine Interviewed for article on saving money when buying a home
Real Estate Investment For Dummies Considered as potential writer
New York Times Interviewed for article on Brookfield CT
Comcast Hydrogen Technology Expert OnDemand video produced by Comcast
Comcast Maximizing the equity in your home or commercial property
Inhabitat Featured Energy Expert on this Home Depot Sponsored video
Passport Magazine Schappert gives home owner tips on green project management
Litchfield County Times article on The Green Marketing Company
Waterbury Republican Zero Energy tiny homes & land development
- National Real Estate Convention:The National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents annual convention is in Las Vegas this year along with the National Association of Realtors Convention. The theme of the 2007 convention was Green Building and Steve Schappert delivered a 3 hour presentation on the subject.
- Yale Peabody: Taught Master’s Class on Advances in Science Education at Yale Peabody Museum (See music video created from presentation)
- The Sound School: Environmental Sciences Class for regional vocational high school for aquaculture & agriculture
- Gateway Community College: Sustainable Business Class
- Barkhamsted Elementary School: Taught energy conservation to grades 1-6 View Presentation
- BIOS Building Technologies Opened doors as a green building company in 2004
- Connecticut Painter division of BIOS opened in 2014
- Sellers Trust Real Estate of Litchfield County opened in April of 2016
- Buyers Trust Real Estate founded in 1996 reopening in fall of 2016
- Performed Commercial Real Estate Inspections on $32,000,000 worth of real estate and provided detailed estimates of improvements.
- Shipped Home To Germany with double wall construction in January 2008 October 2010 Certified Building Analyst
- Founded The Green Marketing Company
- WaterCar Project A 72′ Convertible Mustang that gets 58% better gas mileage using water for fuel.
- Green Drinks hosted Waterbury and Brookfield CT.
- GreenFest Promoting music and green living, 73 bands played at 3 locations from 2010 to 2013
- BIOS Center Concept: Designed a Green Living Expo with alternative energy museum and environmental art gallery. Bios Centers will be created to house the Real Estate sales and management offices around the world.